11.29.2000

I've been up for almost 20 hours now, due to the noise from the installation of the a new furnace, ducts and water heater going on in our basement right now. I'm not tired due to the huge amounts of Coke, coffee and chocolate ingested last night at work. We cranked out something like 120 images, almost a new record for a single shift! As it was, the night was pretty relaxed. Curt (my assistant) and I cranked up the stereo and rocked out to Archers of Loaf, Polvo, Slint, SDRE, Built To Spill, Pavement, Dio and Sebadoh, with a couple of deep house CDs thrown in to change the groove.
Its now my 'weekend' and I gotta start thinkin' about the trouble I'm gonna get into and...oh yeah, I gotta do some laundry...and write a letter to my goddaughter.
Anyway, my good friend and the hardest working DJ I know, DJ Aaron is sitting in today with MissKick over at Groovetech's GT Seattle Radio today from 4-6. Check 'em if ya can, y'all.
GONE.

No comments: