12.22.2000

I GOT MAIL!
I came home from the airport and found this in my Inbox:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ian smith"
To:
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2000 5:44 AM
Subject: I'm sorry...


> I am here to say how sorry I am for you.
>
> I think it's terrible that you had nothing better than to post your
mindless
> comments on Blogspot. One of the worse hosts I have ever known. I send my
> Condolences.
>
> I hope you feel ashamed like you should be.
> May you and your site R.I.P
>
> Ian
> Webmaster
> http://lifesabitch.port5.com

Hmm. I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion...so here's mine!

Well, hey-Ian. We can't all be brilliant like you I guess.
Like I'm gonna get exited 'cause I was insulted by some pindick bugfucker
whose email is 'looking at large tits@ excite.com?'
If you don't like my 'blog, then don't read it.
There are plenty of others.
I think its terrible that you felt you had to email me with your bullshit.
Don't YOU have anything better to do? Guess not.

Fuck you and have a nice day!

Please-stop the hatin'!
More as the story develops...

No comments: