2.01.2001

This site tells you the No.1 US or UK single on any day you desire. I used my birthday 8/13/67 and found out it was "Light My Fire" by the Doors.
Appropriate, I think.
My sister Heidi, whose birthday is TODAY, came into this world with Tommy James & The Shondells "Crimson and Clover" at number one in the US. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEIDI!! 32...We've come a long way, baby!
Next, I'd like to remind you all that although February is that 'official' Black History Month, EVERY MONTH IS BLACK HISTORY MONTH!.
I suggest y'all go out getcher learn on...There's so much!
Try this or this or this.
Then come back and tell me what you've found...OK?

The Fuse Ball is this Saturday folks! Hit Ticketweb, grab a costume and come on down!!

Finally, I would like to give a shoutout to the folks at PYRA LABS, makers of Blogger, which is what I use here on this humble site. They are in effect, out of business-but may (hopefully) return if they get some backing or a new business model.
If only the world ran on good ideas instead of money...Anyway, if they do switch to a pay scheme-I'd happily pay! This little project has been rewarding in ways I'd never considered when I started it!

Going to Con Works to do some heavy lifting...

No comments: