4.14.2001

A Note From DJ Aaron:

Saturday 4/14 I-Spy:
I am very excited to be opening for the Rae &
Christian/Ursula 1000 show!! Get there at ten so you
don't miss me. This should be a fantastic evening!

Saturday 4/21 @ The Baltic Room:
Come and see the premiere of the our new night
"SUPERSONIC". A night of old skool hip-hop and R+B.
Circle of Fire Breakdancing crew will be in the
house! Your DJ's are Manny Montana , MR. MIC, and
Knight Rider (that's me!)

Saturday 4/28 @ the Baltic Room:
Lovecats VS IQU!!! on four dex!
A very special Lovecats to make your pussy extra wet!
Don't miss a rare (as in never) 80's set by local
heroes IQU as they Battle it out with Manny Montana and
Myself!!!!

I have limited guest spots available so let me know
soon if you would like a freebie!
thanks for your support!

Aaron

No comments: