12.18.2002

James sent this to me. He didn't know what to make of it. Neither did I, actually.

Last night I met up with the beautiful and talented Suze...we were gonna check out the last edition of Loop Loop at Chop Suey, but the doors weren't open yet. So rather than stand around in the cold, we walked over to The Elysian and had food, drink and gossip. It had been a long time since I'd been in the orbit of this particular sun and an hour and a half passed like nuttin'. Unfortunately (for me), I had to go to work. But knowing I'd reconnected with someone I haven't seen in over a year and a half had me smilin' all the way to work.

When I got home today, I decided to go in search of Sensi Pete. I haven't seen him in months and basketball season is just not the same without him. His phone ain't workin'...so I stopped by his apartment and left a note with one word on it: punk.
Hopefully, I'll hear from him soon.

Tomorrow is El Stu's 37th birthday! Happy birthday, ya geezer...

No comments: