12.10.2002

Saw in more than a few places that Massive Attack's new album, "100th Window" will drop sometime in early Feburary! They've also announced some UK tour dates for the spring. WhooHoo! I hope they decide to come this way again. That show at the Paramount was awesome! I was just at their website and I see (true to form) they've got "NO WAR" banners up. I just hope they don't do something silly like last time, when they dropped "Attack" from their name...


I sold my car today. Afterwards, I went outside and stared at the spot it occupied for the last year and a half. She was my first major purchase. I remember being really thrilled and scared when I drove her off the lot. We had some good times...trips to Vancouver with El Stu and down to Eugene. I never made to Spokane, though. As much I love my bike, there's nothing like driving around on a sunny day with Van Halen II or Pinkerton cranked, singing at the top of yr lungs. Goodbye old paint...





No comments: