3.26.2003

Damn straight. (Thanks B.)

I have spent the last week doing all I can to block out the war. I am seeking to find joy wherever I can. Yesterday I had lunch with Tab and we got on the subject. It's hard to keep from turing any discussion of the subject into a rabid spittle-spewing rantfest. Mostly, I just feel sad. And occasionally angry...woe onto the person who actually succeeds in unleashing The Dragon. I warn you now, if you're in favor of our little adventure "over there" DO NOT go on about how Saddam gassed the Kurds, especially since the U.S. government is in the process (that is, if they have not yet succeeded) of selling them out.
This is just one example of How Real Business Gets Done, folks. And we're just getting started.

Whew...I think I caught myself before I got too spitty. It's nice out. I'm going for a walk.

No comments: