8.07.2003

I'm whupped. My plan worked, unfortunately I woke up with a slight headache. I had to get together and ride out to Fremont to meet Tom and his intended to discuss music for their wedding next month. I don't know why I volunteer for these things-it usually turns out to be a huge hassle. But Frito does it too, so I guess we suffer from the same sort of masochism/mental illness.
Frito left for an out of state bachelor party and took Whiskey over to Marney and Kristen's so (right now, anyway) I gots the place to myself. I plan to do these three things:

1. Eat a bowl of lucky charms.

2. Read a bit.

3. Sleep as long as I can.

Hopefully, I will arise somewhat bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. There's some all-night event at work tonight. They've been hyping it for a couple of weeks, although I don't really understand why. Apparently, the sales dept. is planning to call all of our biggest customers to let them know they're available 24-7.
I'm like duh-don't they know that already? It's why I live my nocturnal existance right now! I do look forward to meeting some coworkers I never seen before...hopefully some of them are cute!

It seems like everyone I know is in some state of transition right now. I've been kinda surly and feel the need to start some shit...we'll see where that goes.


No comments: