8.15.2003

It was one of the nicest breakups I've ever had.
After much thinking about our situation, I found that I wasn't completely happy with the way things were going...and neither was she. We live in different cities. We have different approaches and goals in life and trying to mesh the two seemed an insurmountable problem. My work schedule made it almost impossible to get together during the week.
We got together to talk yesterday and had a really nice time. Strange, when we both knew we were ending the relationship. Sheri made a really nice pasta dinner and we watched "Raising Arizona" on DVD (thanks, Stu!). We got up in the morning made breakfast and said our goodbyes. I am going to work hard to maintain a friendship-we both want it, so that should be easy.

What's next? Hm...

No comments: