1.30.2004

OK...decision made. Never mind, I'm not gonna do it.

I was thinking about moving out of SOUL HEAVEN and into a small house, but the house turned out to be a little too small.
So there...

Anyway, I've been thinking about the Dean campaign's amazing implosion over the last couple of weeks and I'm kinda mystified at the way the whole thing is being played out in the press. It appears that I'm not the only one wondering why things are turning out the way they are.
If I was a conspiracy theorist, I'd think there was some sort of collaboration between the DLC and certain media outlets. Considering the masterful handling of the media by the current administration, I wonder is it collusion or coincidence?

Either way, I am NOT happy about Kerry sudden ascention. I think he's git and too likely to compromise. In the event of a Democrat winning the White House, he would have to face a hostile GOP dominated congress. I want someone with spine.
I ain't seeing any with Kerry.

No comments: