4.16.2004

Shopping for blood.

I had a friend over and I was burning her some music CD's. While on my way up the stairs I tripped and stubbed my big toe. I cursed my clumsiness and made my way into the kitchen, sat down and started talking to my friend again. The pain in my toe was down to a dull roar, but I noticed the bottom of my foot was getter wetter and wetter...I looked down and there was so much blood that it was filling the bottom of my flip flop. I casually grabbed a paper towel and stuck in under my foot. Then used another to clean up the small pool of red on the floor. I didn't want to look at it, 'cause passing out in front of the ladies is NOT an option. Cindy looked and said I took a big chunk out of my toe.

She's going to pick up some bandages while she's out today.

Lovely...

No comments: