5.11.2004

Randomage

Randomage

I was emptying the dishwasher when I noticed the spoons were segregated from the rest of the cutlery. I wonder how they feel about that?
I mean, they could be preparing to take Scott, Cindy and me to court on discrimination charges. But it's not like we have anything against spoons y'know. It's not like the three of conspired together and said, "Dude. Spoons are like, fucked, y'know?! Let's put 'em over there!"
Heck, for all I know the Spoons could be enjoying their separation - saying stuff like: "Honey, I ain't even tryin' to get with no knife, ya hear me? And them pointy-ass forks? Them some cra-zy bitches, ya heard?"

Or maybe not.

Anyway, yesterday was long and busy. After work I met up with Patty for breakfast in Fremont. We had a nice chat. Her housewarming party is Saturday, but I got a couple of other places to be, so I'm not sure I'll make it. We'll see though.

After I left her I came home and IM'd Laura and she invited me to dinner. I futzed around with the Fey Ray website and obsessed over some new airless tires for my scoot, getting to bed around 1PM.
I got up at 6 and showered and wend to meet Laura in the International District (Chinatown). We went to the Bush Garden and ordered edamame, fried tofu, calamari, Udon, Tonkatsu, spicy tuna rolls and Gyoza. I rolled into work an hour early and just about fell asleep at my desk around 4AM.

I'm nodding off here at the computer. It's probably the Melatonin I took...

Later!

No comments: