5.19.2004

Ugh...he gurgled.

Ugh...he gurgled.

I had a pretty decent weekend. Three days off, an awesome date, BBQ's, music, losta booze and then...I got sick.
I think a Dick's cheeseburger is to blame, but Scott argues (and he loves to argue) that it was actually the sauseges we had over at Seth's on Saturday 'cause Cindy was ill too.
While my chest aches from puking, I for one, am glad we don't skimp on toilet paper around here!
I've mostly recovered, having spent most of yesterday getting over stomach cramps. Now that I'm mostly empty (Cindy made us some homemade chicken soup) I feel all light and bouyant. Sleeping for the better party of three days sure helped also.
Thanks to Tabitha for bringing me flowers and I'm sorry I didn't get to visit with you and Maria and Louise, Ji-Huyn, Suze and Stu when y'all came over on Monday, I was all sweaty, nasty and hurty, but we'll have big fun again soon, OK?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, You are so wrong. I don't argue at all. *smirk*

BTW, this all fired native comments blogger has requires you have a blogger account or you have to post anonymously. This is frito, BTW.

Anonymous said...

Burgers, sausage, grilled cats..who cares, it's the meat that's killing you! Go Vegan!

stacius said...

But...burgers taste good. Grilled cats taste goood...

And I'm dying a little bit every day anyway. And Vegans are no damn fun. Seriously.