7.03.2004

Cut Your Hair

Cut Your Hair

It's been a busy week. And the weekend looks to be even busier!
Fey Ray played shows on Monday and Thursday, both went well and a big THANK YOU to all who came out. It sucked that I couldn't stick around after the shows but you gotta do, etc. I saw Control Room with Tim on Tuesday and Kristina took me out for sushi on Wednesday!
There were (are) several birthdays: Tabitha and Jennifer on the 25th, Heidi on the 29th. Mercedes, Frito and Sean on the 2nd. And Patty's in on Tuesday.
Tonight I went to see Stu's band TransPacific at the Capitol Hill Arts Center - They were excellent, I was enraptured the whole time and a good third of the set was new!
I cut off my dreads today. Why?! You ask. Well, it's pretty simple. My motorcycle helmets didn't fit properly with all that hair and I was getting sick of trying to jam it all under there. Besides, it's good to clear off the old growth now and again and start over. I'm not so attached to how I look (and neither is anyone else!) that I don't mind whacking it all off AND now all my helmets fit perfectly!
I was gonna go with a short afro, but since the weather's good, I think I'll go bald for awhile and let it grow in for winter.
Today, I'm off for Bremerton. Chad, his new girlfriend and I are gonna spend the day on a ride around the Kitsap peninsula and on Sunday, I'll be at JR's for food and fireworks!
Have a fun and safe 4th!

No comments: