1.25.2005

Randomage in Musica:

Randomage in Musica:


I'm lame, I got the idea from George .

Part I: Random 10

  1. "She Does Everything for Me" by The Zombies
  2. "Blood Brother" by Mission UK
  3. "Shoes" by Kings X
  4. "Raisin' the Stakes" by Groove Armada
  5. "Romeo" by Basement Jaxx
  6. "Dub De Pum Pum" by the Silvertones
  7. "Atom Tan" by The Clash
  8. "Science Generals" by Tintin
  9. "White Buffalo" by Transpacific
  10. "What the Pillar of Salt Held Up" by American Music Club

Part II: 5 Questions

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
I'm in the process of getting all the "essential" stuff on my machine at home. So far it's about 13K songs. About 35 days of music.

2. The last CD you bought is:
Muses' Absolution...I saw the video for "Hysteria" and it kicked my ass.

3. What is the song you last listened to before this message?
I burned a disc of random mp3's to listen to at work. I think it was a Fats Waller song, but I'm not sure which one.

4. Write down five songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
"Apology for an Accident" American Music Club,
"In the Flesh?" Pink Floyd,
"Ted, Woody and Junior" Robyn Hitchcock & the Egyptians,
"Gold Day" Sparklehorse,
"Game of Pricks" Guided By Voices

5. Who are you gonna pass this stick to (three persons and why)?
Matt, Renee and Tabitha...'cause I dare.

1 comment:

fat_girl said...

5 more questions:
Renee as in me?
what stick?
is it magic?
Are you going to the SunTzu Party?
Can you get me some guest list action?