3.08.2005

How It's Going...

How It's Going...

Quite well! I had a really nice weekend and tried to not put much pressure on myself to conform to a schedule, though I made myself stay awake when I really wanted a nap. I've been going to bed at 11:30 and have woken up before the alarm clock these last couple of days. The nice weather is wonderful and I feel fully awake for the first time in months.
Yesterday was my first day and really casual. I worked with a fella named Mike and my immediate supervisor Kim gave me a brief overview of the servers, etc. Johnny wasn't in. Turns out everyone comes in around 9PM, so I opted for an 8:30 start time so I could leave at 5PM. That may change as we go forward and I get a better feel for what I'm doing.
I mounted my first drum in years today and I'm learning some new (but slightly familiar) software. I really happy about this situation and think I could thrive here...ossem.
Anyway, I don't have much else to report. Went to Laurie's last night for "Movie Night." We watched I (heart) Huckabees, which was a really good movie...I'm surprised it got made and released at all!

No comments: