7.31.2005

Just Cuz...

Just Cuz...
This is my lovely roommate -- This picture was taken Saturday before last at Meatfest '05 and she's totally wasted. I tell her I don't like the top she's wearing, which means she puts it on to irritate me.
I imagine I'll be in trouble for posting it, but I couldn't resist!

Heh.

P.S.
8/1/05 - I've just been informed that I'm dead when I get home from work today. I guess she saw the picture!

For the record, I don't want any extra-ordinary measures taken to keep me alive (in case she botches the job). I also want to be cremated and my motorcycle goes to my brother. Stu and Frito get first dibs on my CD collection and anything else I own...well, I won't care, will I?




1 comment:

captain_howdy_girl said...

I found your blog when I did a search for blogs of Elvis Costello fans.
Oh how I love EC!
And, holy shit thats an ugly shirt. :) Cute roomie though.