7.30.2005

Picnic...

Picnic at Madison Beach

I dunno why, but the sight of El Stu in short pants is somewhat disturbing to me.
He used to be such the hipster! Ah, I guess he's still pretty hip, even tho' he's pushin' 40.
A bunch of us went to Madison beach today to grill some meat, quaff some beverages and enjoy the perfect weather.
We even played some croquet!
I won the first game. I went last and took my time going though the wickets. Three people were poison by the time I got to the other end of the field and Megan took out everyone but me.
When she came after me, I hid around the wickets and she eventually hit one -- I won!!
I took a lot of pictures, which I'll probably get around to posting somewhere.
Now I'm off to the Torchlight Parade!

WhooHoo!
Rachel and Sarah...cute, huh?

2 comments:

moicy said...

So nice to see you posting more frequently again. Suupah pickchahs!

jason said...

sarah's cute! too bad i wasn't single earlier...