8.17.2005

The Aristocrats

The Aristocrats

This week blows. There's cloud of negativity and uncertainty creeping around the edges of things, work is slow and summer is grinding to a close. My High School reunion is coming up in a couple of weeks and I'm not sure I wanna go.
We're headlining tomorrow at The High Dive, but everyone's complaining since we go on at 11:30. Jeez, when did we all get so old and settled (me too)?
Anyway, I think this would be a good weekend for getting out of Dodge. Maybe J.R. and Carey will feel like a long bike ride, say to Pt. Townsend or something. That would cure me from these blahs, eh?
Anyway, Stu, Neil and I went to see The Aristocrats, which is a movie about...a joke. It was a crack up and I suggest you see it (if foul language doesn't put you off your feed). If there was ever a need for a pure "Stuist" movie -- I think this is it. Too bad Tim Conway was only in it for about two minutes. And shit, I didn't know Larry Storch was still around!

No comments: