9.28.2005

And So...

Our router at home has been acting up which means I can't access the net or even keep a phone call going for more than a few minutes. It's ticking me off as I'm looking for a new place to live and need to get back to people when they call me back! Aggh!
I'm posting from work, which I normally don't like to do but I've been cranking through the stuff we have here. Photoshop CS2 is the shit!

I rode my bike down to the 2nd Men's Poker and Bible Study Retreat over the weekend. The weather was perfect and it was nice to get the bike into 5th gear for awhile. I didn't play poker (or study the bible, for that matter) but I did finish Matt Ruff's "Fool on the Hill" and listened to a lot of cool music. And I consumed a copious amount of vodka and tah-kill-ya. And there was much farting, of course. And scratching. And belching...

Anyway, things are cruising right along. Johnny 2X is blasting Highway 61 Revisited and I can't get that Kanye West's "Gold Digger" out of my head, but maybe that's not such a bad thing.

2 comments:

ChrisWoznitza said...

Hi I´m Chris. Greatings from Germany Bottrop !!

fat_girl said...

So, stick by his side
I know his dude's ballin but yea thats nice
And they gone keep callin and tryin
But you stay right girl
But when you get on he leave yo a** for a white girl

-figures that would be the last line, *muah*, hotsy