10.20.2005

Nuttin' Honey...

Nuttin' Honey...

It's getting colder and with the change in season, I've gotten...mellow. Listening to The Smiths, Elbow, Hem, American Music Club, Low and Johnny Mathis(!) a lot, countered with the occasional blast from Iron Maiden and The Fall to keep me from sliding into a coma.

Frito and I went to a Global Battle of the Bands tonight. He somehow got asked to judge. There were four acts and I was truly impressed with most of them. The band I thought deserved to win, did...which is weird for me as I almost NEVER pick a winner. (I could go on...but I digress.)

Anyway...it's late and I'm freezing. Keisha (Jason's grey tabby) is sleeping at my feet as I write this. Poor thing. Jason's out of town for three weeks. My other roommate is over his girlfriend's a lot, which means I'm pretty much the only person she's seen all week. She follows me around the minute I get home, headbutting me and attempting to climb into my lap...

I'm currently reading Arthur Machen's classic "weird tale" The Great God Pan collected along with some of his other stories...we don't have a TV here and while I'm bummed I won't be able to keep up with 'Lost' and 'Invasion', I'm still happy I can get the news etc. from my computer.

Now, if I could just stop waking up at 4:25 every night.

Tomorrow is dinner with Patty. w00t!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

womens leather motorcycle pants I am keen to work with motorbike dealerships around the world, or provide one off custom suits for any biker, based here in England we can ship worldwide within 4 days from stock motorcycle leathers, clothing, gloves, knee sliders and protective gear.

Robert Parr said...

Hello, just viewed your site. I think it is really nice and interesting. If you're interested you can view my diet plans. Its a tdiet plans site. Have a good day!

Robert Parr said...

Hello, just viewed your site. I think it is really nice and interesting. If you're interested you can view my diet plans. Its a tdiet plans site. Have a good day!