3.22.2006

Quotidian Riddims...

Quotidian Riddims...

I haven't updated in awhile. We have connection problems at home (Grrr. Comcast!) and frankly -- there's not a lot to write about at the moment.
Spring has arrived and the trees and plants are blooming. It feels as though a huge weight is off my shoulders and I look forward to hitting the road. It was really nice last Sunday, so I took my Drifter out for a couple of hours, then stopped in and El Stu's and hung out with him and Rachel.
On Monday, after much haverin', I went and caught part of Richard Hawley's set at The Tractor Tavern. If you didn't take my earlier advice and go to his website, I think you should check out his set at the KEXP studios...it was sublime.
I got tickets or Elbow's gig at The Showbox April 11. Patty and Angela will be coming along and I'm hoping Tess and the McLeod's will be there as well.
Tonight is a Metafilter gathering at The Elysian. I'm hoping I can get Scott Bwoy to hang out with me.
Yesterday was Adumb's birthday and Oani's is on the 25th. Congrats to you both!

P.S. I asked Carla and the guy on my bus is NOT Nick Licata...just looks a lot like him. Ah well.

No comments: