3.07.2006

So...

So...

Everything is cruising right along, for the most part. Of course change is all around, but since most of it is the logical progression of things, I can't get to bent out of shape over it.
It's like watching your garden grow in strange, unpredictible and wonderful ways.
I've been groovin' (as per usual) on the slowly lengthening days and the cherry and apple tree blossoms. Most of the trees and spouting leaves and there's been a few days in the last week where all the mountains were out...and it was ossem!
Work has been steady and quiet...although I suspect that may change in the next week or so. I spent the weekend celebrating Tess' 32nd birthday (geez, it's been ten years!) and hanging out with my former co-worker Beau and his wife, who were visiting from Eugene for a friend's birthday.
Last Saturday was kinda nice, so I bundled up and hopped on the GPZ. I went to Bent Bike up in Lynnwood and bought a headlight bracket, and some fork-mounted turn signals. Came home and took the cheesy, 80's-lookin' front fairing off the GPZ and remounted the headlight and added the new turn signals.
I'm totally in love with the change. The big square headlight gives the bike a much more 'mechanical' look, although I've sacrificed the little wind protection I had. Still, the bike looks more Mad Max or streetfighterly now and I love it!
There's a good chance it'll be clear for awhile on Saturday...maybe I'll take her out on the highway and see if I can do The Ton!

No comments: