10.04.2006

And So...

And So...

Dan "The Man" Corcoran, my former roommate, bon viveur, Main Whig, Freak of the Desert, AKA Hellvis, made it on the cover of this weeks Stranger...


It was only a matter of time.

As he put it:

"All it takes is a wig and big mouse hand and I'm on the cover. Okay, add a silver bodysuit and some nice shades (thanks Liam). Oh, and a (probably empty by then) flask...

Who is the Man with the biggest Hand?

All those ladies at the party thought they were soooooo sexy in their "visible lingerie", and it's the freak with the mickey mouse hand and flask of whiskey that gets the money shot!!

heh.

ps.
props to my hombre Phil "philthy sanchez" in the background..."

2 comments:

Sean said...

Hey, does anyone ever read peoples posts? I am new at this...

fat_girl said...

I do