12.31.2007

The Last Good Day of the Year

It's funny -- we've been working, running around for Xmas (which is a story in itself) and now new year's eve is upon us and Mandy and I still aren't sure of what we're doing!

The WSP wants to go to Science Friction, but M. says she's not up for a big party. We tried to aim for something more low-key like a party at a friend's house, but that fell through. So, now they'll be a flurry of phone calls and emails while we try and figure out what to do.

Anyway, I'm sure it'll be OK as long as there is plenty of booze.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

2 comments:

fat_girl said...

Oh No! I thought for sure you would have plans, cause you always do. I knew someone who had extra tickets to Maktub at the Showbox. I was there with my friend. It kicked ass! I hoe you found something fun to do.

fat_girl said...

oops, hope not hoe